I’m not much of a chef. But I do love pasta and I do love veggies. This is my super easy pasta primavera recipe. You can add pretty much any vegetables you would like but these are a few of my favorites.
1 box of Pasta
2 cups of olive oil
1 onion – cut
1 zucchini – cut
1 yellow squash – cut
1 package of asparagus – cut the ends and throw away. then cut in half.
1 package of spinach
1 can of artichoke hearts
1 tbs of minced garlic
Salt and pepper to taste
- In a saucer, mix cut onion, cut zucchini, cut yellow squash, asparagus, tablespoon of minced garlic and 1 cup of olive oil.
- Boil water in a pot for pasta
- When vegetables have softened, add spinach, artichoke hearts and the other cup of olive oil.
- When water is boiling, add the box of pasta.
- When pasta is tender, drain water and add vegetables to the pasta.
- Add salt and pepper to taste then mix.